At the end of Riverway Drive in Kelso, close to Ross River Dam, you’ll find the good life. The homes at River Parks in Kelso are minutes away from convenient amenities such as convenience centres, schools, restaurants, public transport, sporting, health and community facilities.
With the peaceful Ross River meandering past and great views of Hervey’s Range, River Parks is surrounded by nature with loads of local recreation options – seriously, we’ve got it all close by here:
- 'Riverway’ on the banks of the Ross River offers pools, parks, restaurants, galleries and lots of free family activities
- Apex Park has an awesome playground, regular markets and is perfect for family BBQs
- The local Ross River has a boat ramp at Loam Island for jet skis, tinnies and ski boats
- The Cowboys home stadium is just up the road
- A terrific network of bike and walking tracks throughout the area will keep you healthy and active.
We’re just 20 km from Townsville – but with so much available right here, who needs to travel to the big smoke?
- Willows Shoppingtown, Cannon Park Shopping Centre, Woollies and the Kelso Plaza are all nearby
- Close to local childcare, schools and health facilities - with our own new childcare centre coming soon
- Easy access to James Cook University, Australian Technical College and the Lavarack Military Barracks.
And when you do need to go to town, River Parks is conveniently connected by major roadways to all parts of Townsville. Now that’s living.